How to choose a good wall mount bracket for the TV
The modern market offers a large variety of television equipment. It is important not only to choose the right diagonal of the device, type of resolution, but also to install the TV. Very often the configuration of the room does not allow you to install a large-sized TV on a special pedestal. A great solution in this case would be to buy a bracket for the TV. Since modern devices have a slim body, you can pick up the following types of mounts for them:
- wall ;
You can set the TV in the most convenient place for you, making viewing comfortable.
To choose the right TV wall mount, consider these parameters:
- The TV must be installed at the correct height in relation to the place of viewing;
- The mount should blend well with the interior of the room and take up little space;
- It is better to give preference to a model that will allow you to adjust the position of the screen in the vertical and horizontal plane.
Types of wall mount brackets for the TV
|Сeiling||● Such a TV mount is great for a spacious room;|
● A good option if the walls are made of plasterboard and cannot withstand strong weight loads;
● If there are small children or pets in the house, it will be more difficult for them to reach the device.
|● If there are stretch ceilings in the house, this type of mount cannot be used;
● You will have to play with the selection of the device to match the interior of the room, because the TV hides only part of the mount.
|Wall||● You don't have to bother much with selecting the color and material of the mount, because the TV itself will completely cover it;|
● Even if the TV is very large, wall mounting helps you save a lot of space;
● This type of mounting is considered the most secure;
● You can choose a fixed or tilted option, and there is also a tilt-turn option. This makes viewing as comfortable as possible.
|● Unfortunately, traces are left on the wall. Therefore, it is important to choose the right place of installation right away, which you will not change in the future;
● More expensive mounting option.
|Floor||Ideal if you do not have the opportunity to mount the TV on the wall or ceiling;|
● Can be installed anywhere in the room;
● If you have a bracket with wheels, you can move the TV to any room.
|● Takes up more space;
● The type of mounting should be selected, taking into account the interior of the room.
|Table||● You can adjust the desired height specifically to the viewing position (sofa, armchair).||● Used mainly for devices with a small diagonal.|
In addition to the correct selection of the wall mount bracket, it is important that its standards match those of the TV. If this factor is neglected, you will not be able to install the TV. Different mounting options are used for each type of TV. To do this, you should pay attention to the VESA standard, data on which are contained in the technical manual of the TV and the wall mount bracket. All manufacturers of household appliances adhere to it. It defines the length of the 4 holes for attaching the bracket to the TV body.
|Name||Mounting dimensions(mm)||Maximum weight(kg)||Bolts|
|MIS-D 75||75×50 75×75||8||M4|
|MIS-D 100||100×100 100×50||14||M4|
|MIS-F M6||200×200 (и больше)||50||M6|
|MIS-F M8||400×400 (и больше)||113,6||M8|
If you can’t find the VESA standard value for your TV, you can manually measure with a ruler.
What to look for when choosing a wall mounting hisense tv
If you don’t know how to choose the right bracket for your TV, follow the tips below.
- Weight – in the data sheet of the device you can find an indicator of the weight for which the bracket is designed (it must be 25% more than the TV). Also in the technical specifications necessarily indicate the maximum permissible weight of the load;
- Diagonal size – in one of our articles we have already told how to pick up the diagonal. And the type of bracket for the diagonal size is selected according to the VESA standards. It is very important not to make a mistake, otherwise the mount will not hold the TV. Therefore, before you buy, familiarize yourself with the VESA parameters of the TV and the bracket itself;
- Warranty – Make sure that the mount has a warranty. In addition, clarify the warranty conditions, so that in case of failure or defect you can change the device;
- Package contents – before buying check if all parts come with the bracket (cables, bolts, etc.);
- Construction type – decide in advance which option is most relevant for you. This will allow you to not overpay for unnecessary additional features;
- Automatic or manual – depending on your budget and needs, you can choose one of these options. The automatic bracket has been in particular demand lately. You can control it with the remote control. This is very convenient if you have a large TV. Manually rotate it will be very difficult;
- Box – recently, most devices are produced additionally with a box for the wires. They are designed primarily to camouflage them, as well as protect them from damage;
- The presence of additional shelves – some models of brackets in addition to fixing the TV are also designed to install additional equipment. This option comes in handy if you plan to additionally connect a home theater receiver or tuner.
What bracket to choose for the TV
Those users who have decided to buy such a mount, it is worth familiarizing themselves with the types of brackets. This will allow you to choose the right option for your type of TV.
Wall mounting hisense tv
- Fixed – this is a standard version of the mount. The simplicity of design and the impossibility of adjustment make the cost of the device as acceptable as possible. The design is very reliable, since there are no rotary knots;
- Inclined – the most popular variant. Gives the opportunity to set the vertical angle of inclination up to 15°. In contrast to the tilt-swivel takes much less space and has a lower cost. Most often this variant is used for the living room. The only disadvantage – there is no possibility to adjust the tilt angle horizontally.
- Tilt-swivel is a great option for those who want to watch content with maximum comfort. This bracket allows you to rotate the TV to the sides, tilt it up or down. You can adjust the comfortable viewing from anywhere in the room. The minus of such a mount is the complexity of the design and, accordingly, a higher price. Also, the tilt-and-turn bracket takes a lot of space, so it is appropriate to use it in large rooms or in the living room.
Hisense tv wall mount
- Hisense 32 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 100×200 mm.
- Hisense 40 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 200×200 mm.
- Hisense 43 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 200×200 mm.
- Hisense 50 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 200×200 mm.
- Hisense 55 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 200×200 mm.
- Hisense 58 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 200×300 mm.
- Hisense 65 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 400×300 mm.
- Hisense 75 inch TV wall mount VESA standard: 600×300 mm.